WHO WE ARE
APSIL Security Services International Ltd. is an exclusive security services company based in Kingston, Jamaica. With a commitment to excellence and client satisfaction. We specialize in providing premium security solutions to a diverse clientele, including high-net-worth individuals, celebrities, tourists, politicians, and c-level executives. Our services encompass a wide range of areas, including executive protection, close protection, secure transportation, risk assessment, and event security management.
What sets APSIL apart is our team of highly trained and experienced security professionals who possess extensive backgrounds in close protection and risk management. We prioritize the safety and well-being of our clients, ensuring they receive personalized and comprehensive security plans tailored to their specific needs.
As a company, we pride ourselves on our professionalism, discretion, and attention to detail. We maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and privacy, ensuring that our clients can trust us with their security needs.
If you are passionate about security, seeking an opportunity to work with a leading security services provider, and contribute to the safety of our esteemed clients, APSIL is the place for you. Join our team and be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organization committed to excellence in security services.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing; the Sales Manager designs and implements sales strategies that will see the company achieving continuous sales growth.
The incumbent will use his/her creativity and knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for overall business improvement and offerings.
• Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and market share thereby driving profits.
• Develop sales policies and procedures to drive sales including after-sales services and client relationship management
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for the sales team as well as analyse sales trends and reports.
• Maintain sales volume, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new offerings
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new offerings and competition status
• Consolidate internal price control program for all offerings, implementing and administering pricing alignment.
• Liaise with Marketing and New Product Development departments to ensure brand Consistency
• Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience planning, reviewing, and managing multiple projects successfully.
• Ability to multi-task and deliver successfully against competing priorities.
• High degree of confidentiality
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Management, or related field
• Experience implementing sales strategies that drive results.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role or 5 years in a Team Leader/Supervisory capacity in sales
• Competence with Google Suite of Applications
• Experience with CRM such s Hubspot an assett